Sunday, September 14, 2008

Getting started

I don't have any idea, why I'm writing this, or why I'm even here, when I've got all the work that I must do. Probably this will make me see some sense in the madness of all that's happenning me. Yeah, let that be the agenda of my fist journal entry here- Finding out where I am-.

Here I go.

I have tests on Mechanics, Mathematical Physics, and I the syllabus is so huge and I have been neglecting it for so long, that I can't any longer deny that I really am in big shit. I've started something but I cant deny that it's nothing compared to what lies beneath all that's accumulated in my time of neglect. Then, there are the Chem. and Math assignments. I hope I will do them. God has given us all hope as a tool to battle all madness. No, I'm not turning religious . It's just faith. Then, above all this, there's the debate thing that I've chosen to do. Atleast, these are all hings that I've chosen to do. So, I ain't sufferring in the real sense of the term, not really enjoying all the load at once. This is my choice too. Actually, I'm just a cribber.

That's not all.

In the back of my mind, I've got the want for a li'l bit of amateur journalism and the guitar. Man, as if I hadn't had enough. Okay, so now I have a list of some of the stuff that's really bothering me . Atleast, I know.

I think I'll just go and study now.

Monday, September 15, 2008

No comments: